What You Need To Know About Divorce
Second Saturday of each month
9:15 am – 12:30 pm
Lafayette-Orinda Presbyterian Church
An informational seminar open to those who want to learn more about the process of divorce.
- Hear about how mediation, collaboration and other alternatives compare to litigation, from a divorce lawyer, a financial advisor and a family counselor.
- Understand the legal, financial, psychological and social issues of divorce.
- Learn how to talk about divorce with your children.
- Learn from experts who have guided other people through divorce.
- Discover community resources available to help you.
Offered through Collaborative Practice East Bay.